Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gearing up

It's been a busy week, trying to catch up on reading other blogs, and doing my own hobby time. I struggled through the third squad, and I am feeling refreshed and ready to finish off the rest of my 1k force. Pretty much a devastator squad, and an HQ unit of some sort, as you can guess I am not one to really have a concrete list. I love to change it up and try different units, why I am such a magnet junky I suppose.
I really am not aiming for that killer list for my 1k level. I plan on playing it against a new Space Wolf player so I don't really want to ruin his day. Still it's a pretty solid list, I'm not sold on the power weapons on the priests just yet.
I still need to paint up squad logo's and markings, I dont know if I am a fan of those yellow helmets either.


Its the 2k level I am looking forward to, a larger jump pack unit, some death company or veteran units, and some rather expensive sanguine guard. These models are amazing, I plan on picking up another box just for the bits alone. I magnetized the heads, and the extra heads to use for veterans.

Everything else is purchased and slowly being built in between painting.
I did rummage through my old bits and found some old school blood angels, the captain, a dreadnought, an old metal squad, and the old smaller terminators. I amaze myself what I have hidden away, still wish I could find those old school orks.

No comments:

Post a Comment