Sunday, July 4, 2010

Chaos Rough Draft

Going to turn this in for my first submission, the feedback I have is its around a medium to soft list. They have 3 rankings- soft, medium and hard. Our team can only have so many hard lists, I think the rest of my team is 2 marines and a sister army. I doubt we will even have a hard list.

I almost wanted to bring a foot slogging list, just line them up like orks and charge them in. Yet I need to finish painting it, as doing a couple vehicles may ease the burden if I can finish them quickly enough.

Basic idea- charge in with the landraider of berserkers and a prince behind. Plague marines and chaos marines in rhinos to grab or stab. heavy supports of defiler and oblit's. I am hoping to use a sorcerer with raptors as a fast moving support/strike unit.
I'll have to paint it in time, 3 colors and based. I am hoping to do extra work on the sorcerer but everything else should be above tabletop quality until I improve it later.

1 Daemon Prince -Wings, Mark of Nurgle, Warptime

1 Chaos Sorcerer- Wings, Mark of Slaanesh, Lash of Submission

9 Khorne Berzerkers
1 Skull Champion, Power Fist

9 Plague Marines Plasmagun (x2)
1 Plague Champion Power Fist
1 Rhino Havoc Launcher

9 Chaos Space Marines -Chaos Glory, Meltagun (x2
1 Aspiring Champion Combi-flamer, Power Fist
1 Rhino Combi-flamer

5 Raptors Mark of Slaanesh, Flamer (x1)
1 Aspiring Champion Melta Bombs, Lightning Claws (pair)

3 Obliterators

1 Defiler Reaper Autocannon; Twin Linked Heavy Flamer

1 Land Raider Daemonic Possession

Total Roster Cost: 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment