I had issues with my spray primer today, so I threw the models in the simple green and I grabbed my knife and thought I would carve out a small corner of the table. Four hours later I had everything carved and glued into place. I am about out of foam and balsa wood so I had to go sparingly on things. I think it will all balance out well. One side of the table will have better troop cover, while the other will have clearer lanes for movement. I also decided not to glue in some hills and and leave it optional.
No that's not the chupacabra, that's Max my dog. I'm glad he doesn't like chewing pink foam because there's a ton of it laying around.
Already I am getting ideas for another table, even though I am about out of materials and cash for now. This tables actually cost me more then the first, although the first was definitely more work. Just wish I had used better water effects back then, and cut it different. I think the new one will fit together better and will have less seems showing.